Here's another one of Online-Casinos.com exclusive trainers to help you master proper blackjack play and/or test out your blackjack skills for fun.
Blackjack Better Trainer
Learn how to play proper blackjack strategy with ease! Learn when to stay, double, hit and split with our interactive blackjack trainer.
Play Blackjack Better like you would an ordinary game of Blackjack. Every time you make a move according to proper strategy, the 'correct' indicator will light, and your count will increase. Each time you make a move against proper strategy, the 'incorrect' indicator will light, and "Jack" will tell you what the proper move was.
Your 'cash' and bets will work like normal, but the score at the bottom of the page is based on your strategic play, not your actual wins and losses against the dealer.
- You can reset the "Correct Moves" count at any time by pressing the space bar on your keyboard (while the Flash game is 'active).
- If you try to bet more than you can afford - you will be given the option to reset your cash to the original starting amount. This will not affect the "Correct Moves" count.
The Blackjack Better trainer uses the following table rules:
- Aces may be split, but each split hand will receive only one card.
- Any first two cards can be doubled down with.
- You can split a maximum of two times (for three hands in total).
- Taking insurance doesn't count towards your 'correct moves' - but remember it's actually never proper strategy to take it.
The minimum bet is $5, and the maximum bet is $25 per spot.