Visualized Blackjack Instructions

Playing blackjack is relatively easy. However, for people new to the game it still used to take a fair bit of rule reading to get started. Not anymore; with out new visualized blackjack instructions you can sit back and relax and let our short animated movie teach you the rules of the game.

Visual Blackjack Rules is a leading casino guide. In particular we can recommend our own and exclusive Blackjack Training Game and also our popular 21 Strategy Chart Calculator. Here at we also offers visual instructions, rules and tips for many other casino games. If you want to learn more about the game of 21 you can find information in the menu below.

Las Vegas 21 Tip:

Many Las Vegas casinos are promoting a fake "Single Deck" game. Playing according to the regular rules a player blackjack is paid 3-2. Unfortunately this is not the case at the "fake" single deck tables. To spot the fake single deck games you need to have a close look at the sign at the table. If the small print on the sign says "Blackjack pays 6 to 5." it's a terrible table to play at for the player. If players were paid the traditional 3-2 the casinos edge would only be 0.05%. However, the worse 6-5 on blackjacks costs the player an additional 1.39%, resulting in a total casino edge of 1.44%. At some of these special (fake) single deck tables a player blackjack always wins, which again lowers the casinos edge by 0.21% to 1.23%. Either way this is by far the worst 21 game in Las Vegas and should be avoided at all costs!

Copyright 2007

The Visualized Blackjack Instructions, this page and all other pages at this website are protected by international copyright agreements. Use of text, images, sound, layout, format, look, or feel of these pages, without the written permission of the copyright holder is strictly prohibited. All Rights Reserved.
Content Type: 
Game Type: