Everybodys Jackpot's jackpot history

Progressive Name: Everybodys Jackpot
Game Type: Slot Machine
Coin Amount: 0.05
Reels: 3
Manufacturer: Playtech
Cur. Jackpot: $ 228,307.64
Start Amount: $ 75,000.00
Avg. Jackpot: $ 258,010.62
Larg. Jackpot: $ 563,589.68
Bonus Game? Y
Last Payout: $ 335,260.89
Payout Date: Feb 1st, 2015
Elapsed Time: 2 years
Everybody’s Jackpot is not like other progressive jackpots as all the players have a chance to win not just one, as in most jackpots. It is a 3X3 reel layout with 8 paylines. Here is how the jackpot - or parts of jackpot is won: 70% of the progressive jackpot goes to the winner who hits the jackpot, however the remaining 30% goes in to what Playtech calls a community jackpot feature. 15% goes to all the qualified players that have bet a minimum qualifying amount on the game in the last 24 hours (you can check in the game's paytable for the exact amount as you play). The other 15% is split proportionally to all the players that qualify based on the bets placed in the last 24 hours, the larger the bets the bigger the amount. The major difference with this jackpot as opposed to the others is that you can end up wining part of the jackpot just by playing and not just by getting the winning lines. That's something new for sure - and here at Online-Casinos.com we like new idears for slot games.

Jackpot Hits History

Feb 1st, 2015 $335,260.89
Jan 27th, 2015 $261,153.30
Jan 23rd, 2015 $88,413.75
Jan 22nd, 2015 $301,462.03
Jan 18th, 2015 $563,589.68
Dec 28th, 2014 $143,297.12
Dec 26th, 2014 $178,021.69
Dec 24th, 2014 $336,828.48
Dec 16th, 2014 $191,145.61
Dec 13th, 2014 $382,323.75
Dec 3rd, 2014 $242,997.91
Nov 30th, 2014 $102,096.93
Nov 29th, 2014 $94,131.60
Nov 28th, 2014 $254,414.58
Nov 25th, 2014 $246,314.63
Nov 20th, 2014 $60,119.34
Nov 20th, 2014 $398,055.46
Nov 13th, 2014 $124,858.64
Nov 11th, 2014 $115,837.28
Nov 9th, 2014 $66,041.26