- NetBet Casino
- Definitive and Precise Terms
- Complaint System
- Easy to Understand
- Play Here!
A Quick Look at NetBet’s Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions agreement is basically the binding contract between you and NetBet, which you agree with when you create an account and start using their services. Getting your head round all of them is quite the task, which is why we have created this page! This page covers all the terms and conditions, breaking them down and analysing them individually where necessary. We have used the agreement Version 8.10 – 02.03.2015.
The Contents of the Agreement
Have a look below at all the terms and conditions, and also read our notes for some extra info!
1. Definitions and Introduction
2. Purpose of the Contract
3. Legal Clauses
4. Application Use License
5. Our Declarations and Responsibilities
6. Each bonus, promotion and/or special offer is subject to its own specific terms. The player agrees to read and understand the terms applicable to each bonus they collect. NetBet reserves the right to rescind any bonus or special offer or promotion at any time.
Comment: Make sure to check all the specific terms of the bonuses you use at NetBet, this is important because the casino has the right to change aspects of the bonus at any time.
7. Bonus Seeker
7. A user can only use the promotions if their last transaction with our services was a deposit. If a user starts to withdraw cash from their account, NetBet reserves the right to block the user from receiving promotions or bonuses. NetBet would like to remind users that promotions, cancelled withdrawals and bonuses do not count as deposits.
Comment: You can only use a bonus or promotion if you’re last transaction was a direct deposit into your account. Keep this in mind if you have some problems with accessing a bonus.
8. Transactions and Self-Exclusion
10. No Warranties
13. Limits Liability
14. Breach of Contract
16. Terms and Cancellation
16. This Contract becomes effective immediately after clicking on “I agree” and remains valid until it is cancelled in accordance to the conditions stated herein.
Comment: To cancel the contract is very easy, simply write to Cosmo, 209 Marina Street, Pieta PTA 9041, Malta that you wish to cancel, and then wait for their reply.